Monday, February 23, 2009

Towels and Sheets and Servingware, OH MY!

We've registered!

Nick and I had a blast running around Macy's with the scanner adding things to our registry. We pretty much knew what we wanted, we just had to find it. :) After a couple hours at Macy's we headed home and we created our other registries online. We registered at Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond and Crate and Barrel.

You can find our registries online at the following websites:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/

http://www.macys.weddingchannel.com/

You can also click on the links to the right of this post, under Registries! This link will take you directly to the site that will allow you to search for our registry.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had so much fun doing all that stuff. I hope you get everything you want! It's a fun part of the wedding. I can't wait for April to see you!!! Although we'll have to work in a Columbus trip in between. We love you and miss you.