Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our 1 Year Anniversary!


Yesterday was the one year anniversary of our first date. We had been talking on the phone for about two weeks. We met at PF Changs in Rookwood.

I remember being really impressed because Nick made us reservations and was there before me...and I was early too! I thought he was really cute from the start. We stayed at dinner and talked for a long time. We weren't ready to end the date so we decided to go see a movie together. As we were leaving, I was excited and nervous and I forgot to grab my purse off the back of my chair. When I turned around to go back and get it, Nick was standing behind me holding my purse out for me. I knew right then and there he was someone who I could like.

When we got to Newport on the Levee, he picked the movie Over Her Dead Body. I was so impressed he picked a chick flick! He really impressed me that night.

To celebrate the beginning of our relationship, we took it back to where it all started. We went out to dinner at PF Changs. This time though, instead of going out to a movie afterwards, we came back to my place and Nick read his book and I watched TV. We didn't have the same nervous energy that we did a year ago. We had something much deeper and a lot more comfortable. We just kept looking at each other and thinking how perfect the night was.

Here's to the most amazing first year and a lifetime of amazing years to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! ;)