
We're posting this late, but we figure, better late than never! Our second date was on Monday, February 4. The Superbowl was on Sunday and we texted a little bit at the end of the game. On Monday, we decided to go out for dinner. We met at J. Alexanders and had a fantastic meal. We weren't ready to call it a night, so we decided to go bowling. We went to Madison Bowl on Madison Avenue.
I had the best game of bowling of my life (no joke) and I beat Nick the first game. I have never broken a hundred in bowling and I was so excited. Nick was so encouraging and supportive, I thought it was amazing! As it turns out, Nick was not as pleased by me beating him and he resolved to pick up his game. He beat me the next two games! His game got better and mine, well, just got back to normal! Gutter ball!!! :)
The picture is in the bowling alley. We took it on my cell phone and sent it out to some of our friends and family.
Our third date was on Saturday, February 9th. We had so much fun bowling, we decided to go to Dave and Busters. We ate dinner there and then hit the games. We had a blast playing the races, basketball and football games, tennis and Big Game Buck Hunter. We held hands the whole night and I think this is when we both realized that we could fall in love.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! We are so lucky to have found each other and nothing beats the feeling of spending Valentine's Day with someone you love.
1 comment:
Best cell phone picture ever taken...on any cell phone...ever. Seriously, my pictures always look like crap on my cell. I think this photo alone should've been a sign that you were destined for greatness. :)
Post a Comment