Hi there! Welcome to our blog. We hope you find this blog interesting, fun and helpful. We are so blessed to have found each other and cannot wait to get married! We plan on posting our "story" soon, so be sure to check back often.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Kelly and Nick - First of all, congratulations on your engagement. We are so happy for the both of you. If two people are perfect for each other, it is you two! What a special day for Melissa and I to watch you try on all of those dresses, Kelly. You will be such a beautiful bride. Thanks for keeping me up-to-date on all of your plans. It's so hard not being there, but you are doing a great job. John and I can't wait to meet Sue and Ed. We feel like we know them already. We are especially pleased you are being welcomed into such a huge wonderful Cincinnati family. Nick - John and I are so proud that you will become part of our tiny little Falls Family, or as you put it "Krackron". Enjoy planning this very special day together - we are all looking forward to July 11th! LOVE, MOM AND JOHN OWENS
1 comment:
Dear Kelly and Nick - First of all, congratulations on your engagement. We are so happy for the both of you. If two people are perfect for each other, it is you two! What a special day for Melissa and I to watch you try on all of those dresses, Kelly. You will be such a beautiful bride. Thanks for keeping me up-to-date on all of your plans. It's so hard not being there, but you are doing a great job. John and I can't wait to meet Sue and Ed. We feel like we know them already. We are especially pleased you are being welcomed into such a huge wonderful Cincinnati family. Nick - John and I are so proud that you will become part of our tiny little Falls Family, or as you put it "Krackron". Enjoy planning this very special day together - we are all looking forward to July 11th! LOVE, MOM AND JOHN OWENS
Post a Comment